When it comes to high-quality printing, sublimation wide format printers have revolutionized the printing industry. With these exceptional machines, you can achieve crisp, clear and vivid prints that will leave your customers satisfied. But with so many options in the market, choosing the right printer for your business can be overwhelming.
If you’re looking for the ultimate sublimation printing experience, you need to invest in a top-of-the-line sublimation wide format printer. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered! We’ve scoured the market to bring you the top 10 sublimation wide format printers for high-quality results that you can count on.
From the Epson SureColor P10000 to the Roland Texart RT-640, our list includes the most highly rated printers in the market today. With their state-of-the-art technology, these printers offer fast printing speeds, high color accuracy, and superior image quality. Whether you’re a small business owner or an industry leader, there’s a printer on this list that’s perfect for you!
If you’re serious about delivering top-notch prints to your customers or clients, then you can’t miss out on this comprehensive guide to the best sublimation wide format printers on the market. So why wait? Start scrolling now and give your business the edge it needs to thrive!
“Sublimation Wide Format Printer” ~ bbaz
Sublimation printing has been gaining popularity in recent years for its ability to produce vibrant and long-lasting prints on a wide range of materials, from T-shirts to mugs and phone cases. The process involves printing the design on a special paper with sublimation ink, which is then transferred onto the substrate using heat and pressure. For businesses looking to invest in a sublimation printer, wide format models are ideal as they offer larger print-cut areas and higher printing speeds. In this article, we’ll be comparing the top 10 sublimation wide format printers for high-quality results.
1. Epson SureColor F570
The Epson SureColor F570 is a reliable and cost-effective sublimation printer that offers high-quality prints up to 24 inches wide. It features advanced print head technology, auto paper feeding, and high-capacity ink tanks for uninterrupted production. With its fast printing speed and easy-to-use software, the F570 is ideal for businesses that need to produce high-volume prints quickly and efficiently.
2. Sawgrass Virtuoso SG800
The Sawgrass Virtuoso SG800 is a versatile and user-friendly sublimation printer that produces high-quality prints up to 13 inches wide. It features a compact design, intuitive software, and convenient cartridge swapping for easy maintenance. The SG800 is ideal for businesses that need to produce small or medium-sized orders with fast turnaround times.
3. Epson SureColor P400
The Epson SureColor P400 is a professional-grade sublimation printer that produces high-quality prints up to 13 inches wide. It features advanced pigment ink technology, automatic nozzle checking and cleaning, and high-capacity ink cartridges for consistent and accurate color reproduction. The P400 is ideal for photographers and artists who need to produce gallery-quality prints with excellent color accuracy and detail.
4. Epson SureColor P800
The Epson SureColor P800 is a high-end sublimation printer that produces museum-quality prints up to 17 inches wide. It features advanced color management tools, fine art printing capabilities, and an optional roll paper adapter for increased versatility. With its wide gamut of colors and exceptional detail, the P800 is ideal for fine art photographers and printmakers who demand the highest-quality results.
5. Roland Texart RT-640
The Roland Texart RT-640 is a high-speed sublimation printer that produces high-quality prints up to 64 inches wide. It features advanced ink technology, dual CMYK ink configuration, and precision media handling for consistent and reliable output. The RT-640 is ideal for businesses that need to produce large-scale prints for banners, trade show graphics, and other promotional materials.
6. Epson SureColor F9370
The Epson SureColor F9370 is a high-performance sublimation printer that produces ultra-fast and high-volume prints up to 64 inches wide. It features advanced PrecisionCore technology, high-capacity ink tanks, and automated maintenance for maximum uptime and reliability. The F9370 is ideal for industrial printing applications such as custom fabric and apparel production.
7. Mimaki CJV150-75
The Mimaki CJV150-75 is a reliable and versatile sublimation printer that offers high-quality prints up to 30 inches wide. It features advanced printhead technology, vibrant dye-sublimation inks, and easy-to-use software for improved productivity and efficiency. The CJV150-75 is ideal for small businesses, print shops, and signage companies that need to produce eye-catching graphics with vivid colors and sharp details.
8. Ricoh SG 7100DN
The Ricoh SG 7100DN is a fast and efficient sublimation printer that produces high-quality prints up to 11 x 17 inches. It features advanced GELJET ink technology, automatic duplex printing, and a compact design for improved versatility and space-saving. The SG 7100DN is ideal for printing signs, banners, and other large-format graphics with vibrant colors and high-definition details.
9. HP Stitch S500
The HP Stitch S500 is a high-speed sublimation printer that produces high-quality prints up to 64 inches wide. It features advanced printhead technology, automatic maintenance, and smart printing tools for enhanced productivity and performance. The S500 is ideal for businesses that need to produce large volume prints with consistent and precise colors.
10. DNP DS820A
The DNP DS820A is a compact and powerful sublimation printer that produces high-quality prints up to 8 x 12 inches. It features advanced dye-sublimation technology, automatic photo finishing, and user-friendly operation for fast and easy production. The DS820A is ideal for photographers, event planners, and retail kiosks that need to offer high-quality photo products with minimal investment and space requirements.
Deciding on which sublimation wide format printer to invest in can be a daunting task, but with this comparison guide, you can now make an informed decision based on your business needs and budget. Whether you need to produce high-volume prints quickly or museum-quality fine art, there’s a sublimation printer out there that will meet your requirements. Keep in mind that investing in a high-quality printer is a long-term investment and may pay off in the long run in terms of increased productivity, improved print quality, and reduced maintenance costs.
Top 10 Sublimation Wide Format Printers for High-Quality Results
Thank you for taking the time to read our article on the Top 10 Sublimation Wide Format Printers for High-Quality Results. We hope that you have found the information provided informative and helpful in guiding your decision when it comes to selecting the best sublimation printer for your needs.
Choosing the right sublimation printer can be a daunting task, but with this comprehensive list of the top 10 printers available on the market, we are confident that you will find the perfect fit for your business or personal projects. With features like high-quality resolution, diverse color range, and versatile printing capabilities, these printers are sure to produce stunning results that will impress your clients and exceed your expectations.
At the end of the day, the success of any print project relies heavily on the equipment used. With one of these top-performing sublimation printers, you can feel confident in creating vivid and long-lasting prints that stand out from the crowd. Thank you once again for reading, and we wish you all the best in your printing endeavors!
Here are some of the most common questions people ask about the top 10 sublimation wide format printers for high-quality results:
- What is sublimation printing?
- What makes a good sublimation wide format printer?
- What are the top 10 sublimation wide format printers on the market?
- What is the difference between dye-sublimation and inkjet printing?
- How much do sublimation wide format printers cost?
- What is the best sublimation paper to use with a wide format printer?
- What kind of maintenance is required for a sublimation wide format printer?
- How long do sublimation prints last?
- What kind of materials can be used with a sublimation wide format printer?
- Can sublimation printing be done on dark fabrics?
- Sublimation printing is a process in which heat and pressure are used to transfer dye onto a substrate, such as fabric, plastic, or metal. The dye is transferred from a solid state to a gas state without passing through a liquid state.
- A good sublimation wide format printer should have a high resolution, fast printing speed, accurate color reproduction, and the ability to handle a variety of substrates.
- The top 10 sublimation wide format printers on the market include the Epson SureColor F9370, Mimaki TS55-1800, Mutoh VJ-1948WX, Roland Texart RT-640M, HP Stitch S1000, Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, Sawgrass VJ 628, Ricoh Ri 1000, Brother GTX Pro BULK, and the Xerox Iridesse Production Press.
- Dye-sublimation printing uses a heat transfer process to embed dye into a substrate, while inkjet printing uses liquid ink sprayed onto the surface of a substrate. Dye-sublimation printing produces more vibrant colors and longer-lasting prints on certain substrates, such as textiles and hard surfaces.
- Sublimation wide format printers can range in price from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on the features and capabilities.
- The best sublimation paper to use with a wide format printer depends on the specific printer and substrate being used. Some popular brands include Beaver Paper, TexPrint, and True Pix.
- A sublimation wide format printer requires regular cleaning and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. This may include cleaning the print heads, replacing parts, and checking for clogs or other issues.
- Sublimation prints can last for many years if they are properly cared for and stored. However, exposure to sunlight and moisture can cause fading or discoloration over time.
- Sublimation printing can be done on a variety of materials, including fabrics, metal, plastic, and ceramics. However, the substrate must be compatible with the dye-sublimation process and able to withstand the high heat and pressure involved.
- Sublimation printing is not recommended for dark fabrics, as the dye will not show up well on darker colors. It is best suited for light-colored or white fabrics.