Columbia Mountain T Shirt XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL Unisex for men and women
Columbia Mountain T Shirt is your new tee will be a great gift for him or her. I use only quality shirts such as Fruit of the Loom and gildan. The process used to make the shirt is the latest in ink to garment technology which is also eco-friendly.
Columbia Mountain T Shirt Made By Order
- 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit for cool comfort
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd))
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband – will retain shape
- Our custom tshirt has taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish
LADIES USA SIZING CHART
- Small = 25.5″ body length x 17¼” chest
- Medium = 26.5″ body length x 19 ¼” chest
- Large = 27.5″ body length x 21 ¼” chest
- XL = 28.5″ body length x 23 ¼” chest
- 2XL = 29.5″ body length x 25 ¼” chest
MENS USA SIZING CHART
- Small = 28″ body length x 18″ chest
- Medium = 29″ body length x 20″ chest
- Large = 30″ body length x 22″ chest
- XL = 31″ body length x 24″ chest
- 2XL = 32″ body length x 26″ chest
- We Accept PayPal Only
- PayPal is a safe, fast and easy online payment.
- International Shipping should take 1-3 weeks to be delivered after being shipped.
- However, delays can occur in transit, so it’s possible that your order may take up to 1 month to be delivered.Shipment usually takes longer during Holiday Period (eg: Chinese New Year and Christmas). Estimated will arrive after 1 month shipped.Please be patient while waiting your shipment.
Tracking information is not currently available for International Shipping.
- Please contact me immediately if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase. So I will try my best to resolve your concerns.
- Guarantee 30 days your money back after we received damage/defected item.
- Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
- Shipping Charges of Return Item are buyer’s responsibility.
Columbia Mountain T Shirt Size XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL and visit other products ?
See Also :